Who should attend?
Anatomy lecturers, anatomy tutors, clinicians, undergraduate and postgraduate students, medical technologists or technical staffs who are interested in anatomy education and research.
Terms and Conditions of Participation and Payment
Registration for MAAC 2019 conference is processed via our website (link). The participant will receive a registration confirmation upon successful registration. Early-bird registration is valid until 15th July 2019 and thereafter the regular registration fees will be applied. A payment must be secured for the registration process to be completed.
¹ Before 15th July 2019.
² After 15th July 2019.
The conference fee includes:
1.One conference kit, including the programme book and a name badge.
2. Access to all lectures and presentations of the conference.
3. Coffee/tea and snacks during morning and afternoon breaks throughout the conference sessions.
4. Lunch during lunch breaks for the two days.
5. Certificate of attendance.
i. The conference fee do not include the banquet on the cruise river on the 4th September 2019. If you wish to join the cruise dinner, please indicate your choice and this will be added on your total payment.
ii. Delegates must be over the age of 16 to enter the exhibition hall
iii. For students, we request the enrollment status verification from the Postgraduate Division of the University to be entitled for Student rate.
iv. International students studying in Malaysia are entitled for Local Student rate.
There are two options for payment:
1. Online payment via Paypal (available for credit cards: Masters/Visa and debit cards).
2. Offline payment (online bank transfer to our MAA bank account).
Account Name: Tetuan Persatuan Anatomi Malaysia
Account Number: 14256010004995
Bank: Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad
SWIFT Code: BIMBMYKL
Please email the proof of payment to email@example.com
Cancellation and reimbursement
1.For cancellation before 15 July 2019, the full amount paid minus a 20% processing fee will be refunded.
2. A 20% fee will be assessed with the original registrant for transfers of registration to another attendee for the same conference.
3. No refund will be issued for cancellations received after 15 July 2019
Disclaimer of liability
Should the conference be disrupted or cancelled as a result of unforeseen events, the organizers shall not be liable to pay any compensation
Registration can be completed online via: MAAC2019 Registration