- The total time allocated for each presenter is 10 minutes. The presenter should plan to speak for 8 minutes and 2 minutes will be devoted for Q&A. Presenters are advised to adhere strictly to the time limit for presentation.
- All presenters should arrive at the presentation venue at least 30 minutes before the session starts and introduce themselves to the session chair.
- The venue for oral presentation will be equipped with a laptop, projector, LCD and laser pointer. Use of personal laptop is not allowed, and therefore, presenter must bring their slides on a portable drive so that the slides can be uploaded to the presentation laptop.
- The laptop is equipped with Windows 10, MS Power Point 2016 or Apple Keynote. Please ensure that all presentations are in one of these supported formats.
- Important Point! All presenters are requested to upload their slides to the presentation laptop upon registration in the morning of the conference. Presenters are advised to bring a USB thumb drive with presentation materials as backup.
- The poster must be in A1 size (594 mm width x 841 mm height) in portrait orientation.
- It is recommended that poster be prepared on one sheet of poster paper.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract. All authors with their affiliations need to be listed below the title. The name of the presenting author should be underlined.
- Posters that describe research work should be structured into Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusion and References (and Acknowledgements if desired).
- The text, graphs and figures, etc. should be readable from a distance of two meters (six feet).
- Posters should ‘speak for themselves’. The message that your poster contains should be clear and understandable without the requirement of oral explanation.
- Tacks/Velcro will be available for the mounting of posters during the registration session. The poster board will indicate the poster number in the upper right corner.
- Important Point! Authors are responsible for mounting their posters on 4th September 2019 at the designated board that is labelled with your abstract ID# by 8.00 am and removing them on 5th September 2019 by 5:30 pm. Posters left up past that time will be discarded.
- Authors are not required to do a poster presentation, and therefore, it is essential that the poster is self-contained and self-explanatory.