Topics for abstract submission include:
- Cell Biology
- Developmental Biology
- Clinical Anatomy
- Anatomy Education
- Forensic Anatomy
Preparation and Submission of Abstract
- The abstract should be written in English.
- The authors are requested to prepare the abstract by using the Abstract Template.
- The general format of abstract – Use a Microsoft Word format, Times New Roman, 12 font size, single line spacing, A4 paper size (portrait) with margins of 1-inch (2.5-cm) for all sides of the page.
- The abstract must contain:
- Title: It should be clear and not too long. Font: Times New Roman, 14 font size and centred.
- Author(s): First and last name of all authors in the right order. Please indicate with * the corresponding author(s) and underline the presenting author. Font: Times New Roman, 12 font size and centred.
- Institution(s): Full address of all authors. Times New Roman, 12 font size and centred.
- Email of presenting author: Font: Times New Roman, 12 font size and centred.
- Abstract text: It should be comprised of Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results and Discussion, and Conclusion sections. The total word count should not exceed 250 words. Font: Times New Roman, 12 font size, single spacing and justified.
- Keywords: 3 – 5 keywords
- All abstracts must be submitted via the abstract submission webpage, and not later than 31st July 2019.
Reviewing Process and Acceptance Notification
- All submitted abstracts will be taken by the Scientific Committee upon its receipt.
- The presenting author will be informed on the outcome of the reviewing process. If revision is required, the revised abstract must be emailed back to the Scientific Committee within a week. The notification of acceptance will be issued no later than 5th August 2019 via e-mail.
- The Scientific Committee reserves the right to select the relevant abstracts and determine the mode of presentation. Nevertheless, the author’s preference will be taken into consideration.
We wish you all the best.
To view the abstract template, please click here.
Submit your abstract here.